REGISTRATION WITH THE CONSULSAR DEPARTMENT OF THE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS OF TAJIKISTAN
-Head of foreign diplomatic representatives and consular establishments, members of the diplomatic personnel, consular officials, administrative technical and the attendants of diplomatic representatives and consular establishments, workers of the device of military attaches and the trade missions and their dependents.
- Employees of the departments of foreign affairs of the foreign states who arrived to Tajikistan on service affairs and having diplomatic or official passports and members of their families.
- Officials of the international organizations, employees of representatives of the specified organizations in the Republic of Tajikistan, and also employees of representatives of the international organizations having headquarters in the Republic of Tajikistan and members of their families.
- The foreign journalists accredited at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan and members of their families.
REGISTRATION WITH OVIR
OVIR is the office for registration of foreign citizens. If your stay in Tajikistan is longer than 72 hours, you must be registered with OVIR. Registration with Republican OVIR must be carried out on your behalf by the organization who invited you, e.g. the company who provided your letter of invitation. Tourists are released from the registration in OVIR if their stay does not exceed 30 days.
You need to provide the following:
- A passport photograph
- Your address in Tajikistan (e.g. address of your hotel or home stay in Dushanbe)
- The registration fee (check with your organization how much this should be)
- Your passport