The following documents should be submitted in order to obtain visa:
1. Two fully completed visa application forms (in English, in Tajik
, in Russian
- choose your language). Please, note, that the full answers to all question on the visa application will be reflected in the issued visa.
2. Two passport-sized photos.
3. Valid passport. Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
4. Photocopy of the first page of the passport.
5. Invitation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Tajikistan or Ministry of Interior Affairs (If the purpose is private)
6. Cover letter of request from your organization or travel agency. Embassy reserves the right to request for additional documents.
7. For the children under 16 y.o. the parents should submit a notarized letter stating that the children will be accompanied by parents.
8. A money order or company check payable to the Embassy of Tajikistan for visa processing. Please, note that we do not accept cash or personal checks.
9. The visa processing time is 3 business days.
10. In case of applying by mail, applicants should enclose a completely-addressed stamped return envelope or prepaid waybill, bearing the account number and showing themselves as both shipper and recipient regardless of delivery address. Embassy does not pay for the mail.